Wednesday, July 8, 2020

COMING SOON, another New Construction Home in Lake Of The Woods!

As many of you know, the Lake Of The Woods community located in Locust Grove, VA, is a highly desirable location. Situated between Fredericksburg and Culpeper, and commuting distance to D.C and Richmond, yet a beautiful, quiet retreat with excellent amenities, including beaches, a pool, gym, golf course and club house.
 
So we are very excited to tell you that we have another new construction home coming to that area soon, at 111 Appleview Court, Locust Grove, VA, 22508. 

  This home will have three bedrooms, two full bathrooms, 1844 sq ft and an attached double garage. Stay tuned for updates!
 
 

4 comments:

  1. A Corporate Digital Agency With Full of Creative People.
    We are specialized in Software - Website development and design, Apps, Program, Graphics – Branding Design, Digital Experiences, Products and Packaging, Embroidery Designs, etc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring writers? I’m planning to start my own website soon but I’m a little lost on everything. Would you propose starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I’m completely overwhelmed .. Any suggestions? Many thanks! Toronto Restaurant Construction Companies

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. Lewisville home remodel ideas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. dell optiplex 755 drivers

    ReplyDelete